We are in March already, and If you started in January as most people do, you would be a better person by the end of this month. Anyway, as parents, we are always ready for the best. Teach yourself and transfer to your children that 3 months can be a good time frame to change your life around and create new habits. How do you do it?
- Start a routine exercise or hit the gym 4 times a week, combine, cardio, resistance training, and functional training and keep to routine.
- If your diet is not already like this, change your diet, eliminate sugar, white flower and empty carbs, eat more protein, fruits, veggies, and nuts. Allow yourself one cheat day a week by breaking your own rules.
- Read, Read and Read. Make a list of areas you want to improve and download free PDF books on the subjects and study it daily for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Are you a dreamer? That is not enough. Dream big! Set up big goals, cut it down in small doable steps and DO IT! Start now.
- Are you a realist? Then make a list of your bad habits and start replacing them with good ones. It is not easy, but it is possible
- How are your nights? Hear it from me. Sleep a minimum of 8 hours at night. Sleep well.
- Added to eliminating your bad habits, stop smoking! Limit your alcohol and drinks lots of water!
- Get and give good sex. That can be added to your sex time.
Have a happy 3 month being Born Again?
By Victorine Mbong Shu.
Victorine is in education and training since 2002. She is the CEO of Profounder Intelligence Management Services, a Peak Performance Authority Coach, a Publisher, Editor, Researcher, Transformational Speaker, Mentor, Material Developer, Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and TV Talk Show Host at Children Television South Africa (CTVSA). She is the owner of Profound Conference Centre in Bramley-JHB. She and Dr. Fru are raising 4 bubbly children, including Africa’s youngest multiple award-winning author of chapter books, Stacey Fru. Victorine is a respectable Involved Parenting Conversationalist with a Master’s Degree in Communications. She is a BrandSA Ambassador and Awards Winning Author of the following books:
- ‘Stop Complaining! and Bring Back Involved Parenting, 2016’
- ‘Trapped in our shadows, 2017’
- ‘Proven habits for financial freedom, 2018’
- ‘S’EX, 2018’
- ‘Not too late: Bring Back Involved Parenting, 2019’